ambassador and culinary director
About the Restaurant
Our 120-seat restaurant features a main room, ample terraces, area of fires for different meats and a private sector with its own terrace. Each room area features panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, hills and vineyards. The menu at Bodega Garzón Restaurant offers a regional selection of different traditional dishes that may be paired with wines from Garzón or from other Alejandro Bulgheroni Family Vineyards and wineries from around the world; all this will be enjoyed with our Colinas de Garzón, extra-virgin olive oil.
Enjoy our Garzón Menu, specially prepared with seasonal products and our traditional fire cooking.
World-famous chef Francis Mallmann provided his advice to develop the open-flame cooking technique and develop a Market Menu. In a Market Menu, chefs only select the best products of the day or the season, using fresh, local, ingredients that reflect the spirit of each season and enhance the local flavours.
a special option.
Francis Malmann's fires techniques take place in the restaurant's kitchen, as well as in the different events organized by the winery in Pueblo Garzón and the region.
- At least 24 hours in advance booking are recommended.
- Maximum guests: 24 per booking.
- Opening hours from 29/11/23 to 31/03/24: 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:30, 15:00 and 15:30 hs.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday.
- From December 27th, 2023 to January 28th, 2024 open every day.
- Carnival Holiday from February 7th, 2024 to February 18th, 2024 open every day.
- Credit Card required as guarantee to confirm reservation.
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours before without charge. After 24 hours or No Show a 40% penalty will be charged.
How to get to Bodega Garzón
Take Ruta Interbalnearia to Pan de Azúcar (approx. 79km). Then take Ruta 9 to Rocha up to km 160.5, turn left into Camino Arco del Sol. Follow the signage.
Drive east from La Barra or Manantiales to José Ignacio. At José Ignacio's roundabout, turn left towards Ruta 9. Drive for approximately 10.5 km until junction with Ruta 9, cross the highway and continue along the Camino Arco del Sol. After that, follow the signage.