Learn to make simple, local recipes with Punta del Este most exclusive staff
Along the staff from the Bodega Garzón restaurant, one of the most exclusive staffs in Punta del Este, you will learn the secrets of Francis Mallmann – Ambassador Chef in Garzón –, about his fires and the importance of this method in the gastronomy he has developed and spread across the world. You will learn simple, local recipes using techniques learned by our team at Francis’ school.
- Guided tour of the facilities of the winery.
- 4-course lunch at the restaurant with a panoramic, unique vista of the vineyards, paired with wines of the Estate and Reserva lines.
- Book at least 1 day in advance.
- Available for 1 to 6 persons (only over the age of 15).
- Approximate duration: 3 hours.
- Cost per person: $U 8,250 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Time 04/03 at 30/11/2020: 11:00 h.
- Class location: Fires terrace at the Bodega Garzón Restaurant.
- Language: Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- Gift: “Bodega Garzón” apron.