Single Vineyard Tour
Do you want to know about our exclusive winery “Bodega Garzon”?You can enjoy a beautiful view of our vineyards and visit them in a carriage pulled by tractor, learn about our “terroir” and the vines we develop, visit the winery and learn about the production process while you taste 2 of our Estate wines and 1 Reserve wine. Your experience continues in our terrace with the tasting of 2 of our Single Vineyard wines and 3 Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils accompanied by a table of cheese, ham, marinade, olives and homemade bread.
- Your experience begins with a guided tour of the winery explaining the different processes of our product development.
- Followed by visiting the vineyards in a carriage pulled by tractor.
- 2 Estate and 1 Reserve wine tasting is done during the tour and later 2 of our Single Vineyard wines and 3 Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils accompanied by a table of cheese, ham, marinade, olives and homemade bread.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 18:00hs. (schedule and price valid until February 28th of 2018). From December 27th of 2017 to January 14th of 2018 facilities will be open every day.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Cost per adult: $u 2.250 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Cost per child (3 to 17 years old): $u 1.125 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Visit to the vineyard and tasting on terraces are subject to climatic conditions.
- Property: Bodega Garzón.
- You can also combine your tour with a reservation for lunch at Bodega Garzon Restaurant .
- ASK INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER BY HELICOPTER.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.