BODEGA GARZÓN PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Discover the secret corners of the winery and the vineyard while tasting our most iconic wines. During the visit, one of our sommeliers will be dedicated to you all the time.
Have lunch in a private place with personalized service. A Francis Mallmann’s fires station will be placed on a private terrace and a chef will be dedicated to you with a gastronomic proposal specially prepared for the occasion. Lunch will be accompanied by Bodega Garzón wines Estate, Reserve and Single Vineyard.
- Private visit to the vineyards and guided tour of the winery while tasting our most iconic wines.
- Lunch in a private place with a gastronomic proposal specially prepared for the occasion and paired with Estate, Reserva and Single Vineyard wines from Bodega Garzón.
- A fire station Francis Mallmann’s style will be placed on a private terrace for lunch, personalized service and a chef dedicated to diners.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Time: 12:00hs. (valid until 04/01/18).
- Approximate duration: 4 to 5 hours.
- 2 people minimum and maximum of 8
- Cost per adult: $u 8.500 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Cost per child (3 to 17 years old): $u 4.250 (Uruguayan pesos)
- Reservations are required with at least 48 hours in advance.
- Location: Bodega Garzón.
- Visit to the vineyards subject to weather conditions.
- ASK INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER OPTION BY HELICOPTER.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.