BODEGA GARZÓN PREMIUM EXPERIENCE
Private visit to the vineyards in a carriage pulled by a tractor, your activity continues with a guided tour in private around winery’s facilities ending with a unique experience of “Wine Maker” in our wine cellar or private space where you will count with all the elements to prepare your own version of BALASTO Blend, Bodega Garzón icon wine.
Lunch in a private space and with personalized service. A fires station Francis Mallmann’s style will be prepared on a private terrace with a chef specially dedicated to you with a unique gastronomic proposal specially prepared for the occasion.
The lunch will be accompanied with Virgin water and paired with wines Estate, Reserva and Single Vineyard of Bodega Garzón.
- Private visit to the vineyards in a carriage pulled by a tractor (in case of rain this activity is not done).
- Guided tour around winery’s facilities in private.
- “Wine Maker” Experience creating your own Blend with the varieties that make up the “Balasto” (our icon wine) in the wine cellar or private space (cellar subject to availability).
- Lunch in a private space with a gastronomic proposal specially elaborated for the occasion and paired with Estate, Reserva and Single Vineyard wines from Bodega Garzón. A Francis Mallmann’s style fire station will be specially prepared on private terrace during lunch, personalized service and a dedicated chef to diners also take part of this Premium Experience.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday, at 12:00hs. (time and price valid until 02/28/18). From December 27th to January 14th of 2018 facilities will be open every day.
- Approximate duration: 4 to 5 hours.
- Cost per person: $u 8.500 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Reservations are required with at least 48 hours in advance.
- Location: Bodega Garzón.
- Visit to the vineyards subject to weather conditions.
- Station of fires in terrace is replaced by the patio of fires in adverse weather conditions.