The Uruguayan BBQ experience
You will be delighted with a delicious traditional asado among our olive tree hills.
This adventure begins in our extra virgin olive oil Elaboration Plant, and then takes you for an exciting ride through our olive and almond tree plantations.
Finally, your senses will be pleased with this special Uruguayan barbecue that will be waiting for you.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the extra virgin olive oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Barbeque among our olive tree plantations.
- Available at 11 am, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Reserve: 7 days in advance.
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Minimum: 12 people.
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain and the food and beverage service is done inside the property.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Wonderful winery” April 5, 2018
Jessi K. We just visited today, and I would say one of the best wineries we’ve ever been to... and we’ve been to Napa, New Zealandy, France, South Africa. So if you like great wines and excellent food... this place is not to be missed, especially if you’re in Uruguay. It’s worth the one hour drive from punte Del este. The service and the hospitality of the winery were unmatched. Definitely go for the restaurant with the four course meal.