The Uruguayan BBQ experience
You will be delighted with a delicious traditional asado among our olive tree hills.
This adventure begins in our extra virgin olive oil Elaboration Plant, and then takes you for an exciting ride through our olive and almond tree plantations.
Finally, your senses will be pleased with this special Uruguayan barbecue that will be waiting for you.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the extra virgin olive oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Barbeque among our olive tree plantations.
- Available at 11 am, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Reserve: 7 days in advance.
- Duration: 4 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Minimum: 12 people.
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain and the food and beverage service is done inside the property.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.