The olive harvest experience
Don’t miss the experience of being part of our harvesting team, and participate in the elaboration process of the most awarded extra virgin olive oil of South America.
Guided by our qualified staff you will be able to harvest our olive trees and learn all about this stage of the oil making process.
- Joining the harvesting team of the most awarded extra virgin olive oil in South America.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the extra virgin olive oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils and Bodega Garzón wine tasting, accompanied by selected cheeses and home-made bread.
- Available Wednesday through Sunday, during harvest season (March to the end of May).
- Reserve: 48 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Minimum: 4 people.
- Activity is subject to weather conditions.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.