The olive harvest experience
Don’t miss the experience of being part of our harvesting team, and participate in the elaboration process of the most awarded extra virgin olive oil of South America.
Guided by our qualified staff you will be able to harvest our olive trees and learn all about this stage of the oil making process.
- Joining the harvesting team of the most awarded extra virgin olive oil in South America.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the extra virgin olive oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils and Bodega Garzón wine tasting, accompanied by selected cheeses and home-made bread.
- Available Wednesday through Sunday, during harvest season (March to the end of May).
- Reserve: 48 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Minimum: 4 people.
- Activity is subject to weather conditions.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Wonderful winery” April 5, 2018
Jessi K. We just visited today, and I would say one of the best wineries we’ve ever been to... and we’ve been to Napa, New Zealandy, France, South Africa. So if you like great wines and excellent food... this place is not to be missed, especially if you’re in Uruguay. It’s worth the one hour drive from punte Del este. The service and the hospitality of the winery were unmatched. Definitely go for the restaurant with the four course meal.