The Garzón Picnic Experience
The Garzón Picnic Experience is the perfect getaway to enjoy marvelous views, and the calmness of the countryside at its purest state.
After visiting our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the origin and elaboration process of the products, you will be delighted with regional products along with our fine wines and extra virgin olive oils.
Ideal for couples, honeymooners and families who take delight in the outdoors.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Gourmet Picnic Basket for 4 people, including Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oil, table olives, cheeses, sandwiches, fruits and a bottle of Bodega Garzón wine.
- Cost per person: $u 3.000 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 12:00pm (Schedule valid until 17/12/17).
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain and the food and beverage service is done inside the property.
- Reserve: 72 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Minimum: 4 people. Maximum: 10.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.