Reserva Tour – Bodega Garzón
Do you want to know about our exclusive winery “Bodega Garzon”?
You can enjoy a beautiful view of our vineyards and visit them in a carriage pulled by tractor, learn about our “terroir” and the vines we develop, visit the winery and learn about the production process while you taste 3 of our Estate wines during the tour. Your experience continues with the tasting of 2 of our Reserve wines accompanied by cheese and olives.
- Guided tour of the winery explaining the different processes of our product development.
- Tour of the vineyards in a carriage pulled by tractor.
- 3 Estate wines tasting during the tour and later 2 of our Reserve wines accompanied by cheese and olives.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday.
- Time: 11:30hs, 13:00hs, 14:30hs (valid from 02/28 to 12/16/18).
- Duration: 1 hour and a half.
- Rate per adult: $u 1.200 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Cost per child (3 to 17 years old): $u 600 (Uruguayan pesos)
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Property: Bodega Garzón.
- Visit to the vineyard is subject to climatic conditions.
- You can also combine the tour with a reservation for lunch at Bodega Garzon Restaurant.
- ASK INFORMATION FOR TRANSFER BY VAN OR HELICOPTER.
Last review of Garzón Experiences
“Breathtaking Beautiful” December 12, 2017
Bestboy12. As other reviewers have noted, the location is a 45 to 55 minute drive from the coast, but worth it. The location is stunning. The tour interesting and the olive oil and wine tasting was one of the most pleasant experiences we had during our two weeks in South America. Sitting outside with perfect weather and views of the olive trees could not have been a better place to taste the oil and the wine. Tour guide was great. If you have time, please don't miss this.