Would you like to discover the number one extra virgin olive oil Boutique Production Plant outside the old world?
You will get into the history of this millenary oil, and then we’ll give a quick look to the elaboration process of the extra virgin olive oil Colinas de Garzón. What is more, once we are done there, you will enjoy a breathtaking ride around our olive and almond tree plantations.
Finally, you will delight your senses with a tasting of our extra virgin oils accompanied by delicious home-made bread.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils tasting with home-made bread.
- Rate per person: $u 900 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 10:30am and 3:00pm (Schedule valid until 05/03/17).
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain.
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 1 hour.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.
- Ask for options of tour combining with Bodega Garzón and/or for a reservation for lunch at Bodega Garzon restaurant.