If you enjoy experimenting new feelings, spectacular views and top quality olive oils, and if you would like to learn all the secrets of the extra virgin olive oil, then this is an experience you should not miss!
We invite you to explore our olive tree plantations and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the origin of this product and the elaboration process, appreciating wonderful views at the same time.
Finally, you will be guided through a tasting of 3 of our extra virgin olive oils, accompanied by the house cheese selection, home-made bread and a glass of Estate wine from Bodega Garzón.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Tasting of 3 Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils, accompanied by selected cheeses, home-made bread and a glass of Estate wine from Bodega Garzón.
- Rate per person: $u 1.400 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 12:00pm (schedule valid until December 17th of 2017).
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Reserve: 3 days in advance at least.
- Minimum: 10 people. On Wednesdays there’s no mininum.
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.