Single Vineyard Tour – Bodega Garzón
Do you want to know about our exclusive winery “Bodega Garzon”?
You can enjoy a beautiful view of our vineyards and visit them in a carriage pulled by tractor, learn about our “terroir” and the vines we develop, visit the winery and learn about the production process while you taste 3 of our Estate wines. Your experience continues in our terrace with the tasting of 2 of our Single Vineyard wines accompanied by a table of cheese, ham, homemade bread and olives.
- The tour begins visiting the vineyards in a carriage pulled by tractor.
- Followed by a guided tour of the winery explaining the different processes of our product development.
- 3 Estate wine tasting is done during the tour and later 2 of our Single Vineyard wines accompanied by a table of cheese, ham, homemade bread and olives.
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 11:00 am and 2:30 pm. (schedule valid until December 17th of 2017)
- Duration: 1 hour and a half.
- Rate per person: $u 2.250 (Uruguayan pesos)
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Visit to the vineyard and tasting on terraces are subject to climatic conditions.
- Property: Bodega Garzón.
- Ask for options of tour combining with Colinas de Garzón, our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Production Plant and/or for a reservation for lunch at Bodega Garzon Restaurant.
- ASK FOR TRANSFER OPTION.