Saint John’s Eve – June 24th
Do you want to live a unique afternoon celebrating the traditional Saint John’s Eve in Bodega Garzón?
You will be able to enjoy a unique experience touring with a tour aroung our vineyard, enjoying the landscape in a carriage, learning about the terroir, visiting the winery and knowing more about the production process while you taste 1 of our Estate wine. Your experience continues with a bonfire on our panoramic terrace tasting of 1 Reserve wine and 1 typical warm wine.
- The experience will begin with a visit to the vineayrds in a carriage pulled by tractor.
- Followed by a guided tour of the winery explaining the different processes of our product development.
- 1 Estate wine tasting.
- Bonfire in our panoramic terrace and tasting of 1 Reserva wine and 1 typical warm wine.
- Starting time: 4:00 pm.
- Cost per person: $ 1,600.
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Property: Bodega Garzón.
- Duration: 2 hours and a half.
- Visit to the vineyard and bonfire are subject to climatic conditions.
- Ask for lunch options prior to activity in the restaurant.
- Ask for transfer option.