Journey to the past
We will take you in our antique horse carriage, on an amazing and exciting journey between our olive plantations at Colinas de Garzón.
You will visit our Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process of our products, and afterwards you will have a ride back in time.
Finally, you will be guided through a tasting of our extra virgin olive oils and wines, accompanied by the house cheese selection and home- made bread.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Horse carriage ride around olive and almond tree plantations, with an amazing view to the windmills of Colinas de Garzón.
- Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oils and Bodega Garzón wine tasting, accompanied by selected cheeses and home-made bread.
- Rate per person: $u 2.550 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 12:00pm (Schedule valid until 05/03/17).
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain.
- Reserve: 48 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 2 and a half hours.
- Minimum: 2 people / Maximum:4 people.
- Property: Colinas de Garzón.