If you enjoy experimenting new feelings, spectacular views, top quality wines and olive oils, and if you would like to learn all the secrets of the extra virgin olive oil, then this is an experience you should not miss!
We invite you to explore our olive tree plantations and Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the origin of this product and the elaboration process, appreciating wonderful views at the same time.
Finally, you will be guided through a tasting of our extra virgin olive oils and wines, accompanied by the house cheese selection and home-made bread.
- Screening about the origins and culture of the olive oil.
- Videos and tour around the Extra Virgin Olive Oil Boutique Production Plant, where you will learn about the elaboration process.
- Tour around the olive and almond tree plantations, getting to see Colinas de Garzon’s windmills.
- Colinas de Garzón extra virgin olive oil and Bodega Garzón wine tasting, accompanied by selected cheeses and home-made bread.
- Rate per person: $u 1.950 (Uruguayan pesos).
- Available from Wednesday to Sunday at 12:00pm and 3:00pm.
- The visit to the plantations is canceled in case of rain.
- Reserve: 24 hours in advance at least.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Property: Colinas de Garzó